At times, workers may be unintentionally exposed to blood and bodily fluid spills along with other harmful substances such as toxic chemicals, biological hazards and chemotherapy agents. To help reduce those exposure risks rely on Green-Z for improved safety in your spill cleanup operations.
- Contains fast-acting, superabsorbent polymers
- Chlorine free (safe for use on chemotherapy, glutaraldehyde and mercury spills)
- Eliminates splashing by solidifying and turning spills into semi-solid (gel) mass
- Cost effective cleanup solution*
- Dispose of infectious waste in accordance with all local, state and federal regulations
Safetec Kits Available with Green-Z Spill Solidifier
- 21 g. Single Use Pouch (42019) (Case Qty. 100 / Case Wt. 6lbs.)
- 5 oz. Shaker Top Bottle (42010) (Case Qty. 24 / Case Wt. 11lbs.)
- 15 oz. Shaker Top Bottle (42012) (Case Qty. 12 / Case Wt. 15lbs.)
- 3.5 lb. Container (42015) (Case Qty. 1 / Case Wt. 4lbs.)
- 17.5 lb. Container (42016) (Case Qty. 1 / Case Wt. 21lbs.)
- 50 lb. Container (42220) (Case Qty. 1 / Case Wt. 55lbs.)
Anywhere there are people, blood and body fluid spills may occur.
Industries at risk from handling unexpected spills include:
Healthcare: Facilities (acute and long-term care, doctor’s offices, clinics), Laboratories and Pharmacies
EMS: First Responders (police, fire, EMT)
Occupational Health and Safety:
Government Facilities (military, schools, colleges), Transportation (airlines, buses, trains), Jan-San (hospitality, restaurants, salons)
A number of Safetec’s infection control, first aid, and compliance products are now available on Amazon. If you are looking for small quantities, Amazon is the perfect option for you. We offer free shipping to the continental U.S.! Listed below are the Green-Z products that are available to purchase now on Amazon!
If you are interested in larger case quantities (and discounts that may apply), please contact us about becoming a distributor.