Help improve operating room turnover and worker safety when handling or transporting liquid medical waste with use of pre-measured Single and Multi-Use Bottle Solidifiers – Red Z and Green-Z. The bottles are great for suction canisters, urology bags and kick buckets.
- Available in variety of single/multi-use packaging options
- Fast-acting and easy-to-use
- Eliminates splashing and aerosolization
- Cost effective cleanup solution*
- Red Z solidifier differs from Green-Z, by containing a small amount of chlorine to deodorize and control odor.*Dispose of infectious waste in accordance with all local, state and federal regulations
- Up To 1,500cc Screw Top Btle (41000) (Case Qty. 75 / Case Wt. 11lbs.)
- Up To 3,000cc Screw Top Btle (41005) (Case Qty. 75 / Case Wt. 15lbs.)
- Up To 5,000cc Ndle Nose Btle (41105) (Case Qty. 75 / Case Wt. 11lbs.)
- Up To 22,000cc Ndle Nose Btle (41107) (Case Qty. 12 / Case Wt. 7lbs.)
- Up To 3,000cc Screw Top Btle (42005) (Case Qty. 75 / Case Wt. 15lbs.)
- Up To 22,000cc Ndle Nose Btle (42003) (Case Qty. 12 / Case Wt. 7lbs.)
Industries that benefit from having fluid solidification processes in place include: healthcare, research centers, dentist/orthodontists, mortuaries, autopsy centers, testing laboratories, blood banks, collection services, nursing homes, tattoo parlors, correctional facilities, police/fire departments and etc.