Help improve operating room turnover, efficiency and safety when handling or transporting liquid medical waste with use of pre-measured solidifier Pour-In Pouches – Red Z and Green-Z. The pouches work great with an easy-pour angled design and are ideal for narrow openings of suction canisters.
- Available in pre-measured 1 and 2 oz packages
- Fast-acting and easy-to-use
- Eliminates splashing and aerosolization
- Cost effective cleanup solution*
- Red Z solidifier differs from Green-Z, by containing a small amount of chlorine to deodorize and control odor.*Dispose of infectious waste in accordance with all local, state and federal regulations
- Up To 1,000cc Pour-In Pouch (41131) (Case Qty. 100 / Case Wt. 8lbs.)
- Up To 2,000cc Pour-In Pouch (41132) (Case Qty. 100 / Case Wt. 14lbs.)
- Up To 1,000cc Pour-In Pouch (42131) (Case Qty. 100 / Case Wt. 8lbs.)
Industries that benefit from having fluid solidification processes in place include: healthcare, research centers, dentist/orthodontists, mortuaries, autopsy centers, testing laboratories, blood banks, collection services, nursing homes, tattoo parlors, correctional facilities, police/fire departments and etc.