New! Advanced self-dissolving paper technology
The Drop-In Pacs from Safetec is a newly designed medical solidifier with an advanced self-dissolving technology to instantly absorb and solidify fluid waste. Containing the same effective superabsorbent polymers as used in Red Z and Green-Z bottles, these slender pouches are now made with a faster acting, innovative water-soluble paper.
- Specifically designed to fit in porthole of canister
- Easy and ready to use premeasured pouches
- Faster acting with new water-soluble paper technology
- Eco-friendly and reduces extra disposal costs that bottles require
- Contents are non-toxic
*Dispose of infectious waste in accordance with all local, state and federal regulations
- Up To 750cc Drop-In Pac (41108) Pouch Size: 1.375″ x 5.75″ (Case Qty. 300 / Case Wt. 16lbs.)
- Up To 1500cc Drop-In Pac (41175) Pouch Size: 1.375″ x 8.25″ (Case Qty. 100 / Case Wt. 12lbs.)
- Up To 750cc Drop-In Pac (42008) Pouch Size: 1.375″ x 5.75″ (Case Qty. 300 / Case Wt. 16lbs.)
- Up To 1500cc Drop-In Pac (42175) Pouch Size: 1.375″ x 8.25″ (Case Qty. 100 / Case Wt. 12lbs.)
For use in: kick buckets, operating rooms, red biohazard bags, suction canisters and wound care therapy.