Help improve operating room turnover, efficiency and safety when handling or transporting liquid medical waste with use of pre-measured solidifier Drop-In Pacs – Red Z and Green-Z. The pacs are made of a non-woven teabag material and once fluid is added, solidifier will activate and burst through packaging to solidify the contents. Drop-In Pacs are great for pre-loading and/or post-loading canisters.
- Available in variety of packaging options
- Fast-acting and easy-to-use
- Eliminates splashing and aerosolization
- Cost effective cleanup solution*
- Red Z solidifier differs from Green-Z, by containing a small amount of chlorine to deodorize and control odor.*Dispose of infectious waste in accordance with all local, state and federal regulations
- Up To 500cc Drop-In Pac (41113) Pouch Size: 2″ x 6.25″ (Case Qty. 288 / Case Wt. 8lbs.)
- Up To 750cc Drop-In Pac (41108) Pouch Size: 3″ x 6″ (Case Qty. 288 / Case Wt. 16lbs.)
- Up To 1,500cc Drop-In Pac (41175) Pouch Size: 2.9″ x 9.3″ (Case Qty. 100 / Case Wt. 12lbs.)
- Up To 350cc Drop-In Pac (42004) Pouch Size: 3″ x 6″ (Case Qty. 100 / Case Wt. 25lbs.)
- Up To 750cc Drop-In Pac (42008) Pouch Size: 3″ x 6″ (Case Qty. 288 / Case Wt. 16lbs.)
Industries that benefit from having fluid solidification processes in place include: healthcare, research centers, dentist/orthodontists, mortuaries, autopsy centers, testing laboratories, blood banks, collection services, nursing homes, tattoo parlors, correctional facilities, police/fire departments and etc.