New! Advanced self-dissolving paper technology!
The Drop-In Pacs from Safetec is a newly designed medical solidifier with an advanced self-dissolving technology to instantly absorb and solidify fluid waste. Containing the same effective superabsorbent polymers as used in Red Z and Green-Z bottles, these slender pouches are now made with a faster acting, innovative water-soluble paper.
- Specifically designed to fit in porthole of canister
- Easy and ready to use premeasured pouches
- Faster acting with new water-soluble paper technology
- Eco-friendly and reduces extra disposal costs that bottles require
- Contents are non-toxic
*Dispose of infectious waste in accordance with all local, state and federal regulations
- Up To 750cc Drop-In Pac (41108) Pouch Size: 1.375″ x 5.75″ (Case Qty. 300 / Case Wt. 16lbs.)
- Up To 1500cc Drop-In Pac (41175) Pouch Size: 1.375″ x 8.25″ (Case Qty. 100 / Case Wt. 12lbs.)
- Up To 750cc Drop-In Pac (42008) Pouch Size: 1.375″ x 5.75″ (Case Qty. 300 / Case Wt. 16lbs.)
- Up To 1500cc Drop-In Pac (42175) Pouch Size: 1.375″ x 8.25″ (Case Qty. 100 / Case Wt. 12lbs.)
For use in: kick buckets, operating rooms, red biohazard bags, suction canisters and wound care therapy.
Available Now on Amazon
A number of Safetec’s infection control, first aid, and compliance products are now available on Amazon. If you are looking for small quantities, Amazon is the perfect option for you. We offer free shipping to the continental U.S.! Listed below are the Drop-In Pacs that are available to purchase now on Amazon!
If you are interested in larger case quantities (and discounts that may apply), please contact us about becoming a distributor.
Become A Distributor
How To Purchase