A smooth customer experience. With over 28 years of experience as a full-service, private label manufacturer, Safetec has developed a team of highly qualified in-house experts to work directly with our customers, ensuring the best outcomes for their products. We offer a multitude of services under one roof that allows us to meet all of your product requests.
The team at Safetec follows exemplary quality control procedures when developing and manufacturing all products, and complies strictly with standard FDA and EPA regulations. Our private label products are also designed to make sure you are in complete compliance with OTC monograph requirements and with the help of our in-house chemistry lab, we have the ability to work with you to develop your own unique formula or private label one of our existing Safetec products.
View our Private Label Sell Sheet for more detailed information.
Long-term Care Facilities
Private Label Guidelines
- Manufacturing (production lead time) begins after final art approval from customer, Safetec, and FDA/EPA (if applicable).
- Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for production, following art approvals. (Some products may take longer, check with your sales rep. for availability.)
- Customer accepts overruns of +/- 10%. (industry standard)
- Specific guidelines for supplied artwork are available here.
- To request specific product die line templates, please email the Marketing Manager in the Marketing Department.
- Safetec produces standard 1-color shipper carton labels including your logo, product numbers/descriptions and barcodes, as per your directions. Any custom ship label deviations in size, color, or information will incur an additional cost per case.
Minimum Order Volumes
Printed foil for pouches: 20,000 Linear Feet (number of pouches
varies per product)
Paper Labels: 2,400 (depending on bottle size)
Screened Bottles: 2,400 (depending on bottle size)
Inner Boxes: 2,500
FDA Submission Charges
We use an FDA registration service per submission (Charges do apply and registering multiple products at one time will save you money.)
Safetec has been audited by UL Registrar LLC and meets GMP requirements listed in (RCP, NBCP, or Pharmaceutical Certification Schemes which is uniquely accredited by the American National Standard Institute (ANSI) developed in accordance with applicable sections of the FDA’s code of federal regulations.
Ready to sign up as a private label manufacturer? Fill out the form to the right and we will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours.