First developed by Safetec in the late 1980s, Red Z® Solidifier was used to help prevent infection during the Aids epidemic. Unexpected spills can happen anytime, anywhere – no matter what type of industry. With the use of Red Z®, you can reduce the risks from improper spill cleanup, by relying on the solidifying agent to do the hard work for you.
- Helps meet OSHA Compliance 1910.1030 – Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
- Fast-acting and easy-to-use
- Eliminates splashing by solidifying and turning spills into semi-solid (gel) mass
- Deodorizes spills, controls odor
- Cost effective cleanup solution*
*Dispose of all waste in accordance with local, state and federal regulations
Anywhere there are people, blood and body fluid spills may occur.
Industries at risk from handling unexpected spills include:
Healthcare: Facilities (acute and long-term care, doctor’s offices, clinics), Laboratories and Pharmacies
EMS: First Responders (police, fire, EMT)
Occupational Health and Safety:
Government Facilities (military, schools, colleges), Transportation (airlines, buses, trains), Jan-San (hospitality, restaurants, salons)